Read the rules below carefully! If these will not be met, you risk your article not to be published
1 World Directory (1WD) accepts submissions on any topic related to business, health, digital&social, lifestyle, news, people, science, tech, travel and world, at any length, for online publication. Any article submitted to us must be original and exclusive to 1 World Directory. We will not consider article ideas, but only finished manuscripts.
We do receive a large volume of submissions and publish very few of them. We do our best to review all submissions in a timely manner. Lengthier articles will take longer to evaluate. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for clarity.
How to Write for Us a Great Blog Post:
- Think before you write!
- Keep the length of your sentences maximum 20 words.
- Write in active voice as much as possible and try to avoid use of passive voice.
- Choose headings and subheadings that describe the content.
- All article & blog posts must contain at least 700+ words. Article must be well-formatted & use proper headings and paragraphs. You should incorporate hyperlinks to sources for any important factual assertions that you make.
- Article should be original, informative and should not have been published anywhere else online.
- Spin or promotional content is not allowed
- All images should be of high quality with size (1170*780)
- We accept 2 dofollow backlinks in your guest post.
- For sponsored post, [email protected]
- Backlink is not allowed in first paragraph and link should be relevant to content.
- Outgoing links in article should be relevant to content and it should not be focusing to sell products or services or affiliate links otherwise it would be considered as the promotional article.
- Any link that is dead, promotional or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a blacklink in your bio.
Note – Once the article is published on 1WD then it will not be deleted.
Prospective authors are required to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest, including but not limited to any financial interest in any product, firm, or commercial venture relevant to their submission. Failure to do so will result in prominently placed corrections.
Please allow us five business days (i.e., excluding weekends and holidays) for us to review your work; we cannot accept for review any submissions that do not allow for this timeframe. Also, please do not submit follow-up emails inquiring as to your submission’s status. If you have not heard from us after five business days have elapsed, feel free to submit your article elsewhere.