If you are looking for the best wordpress plugins, then you are at the right place. Here is the list of best wordpress plugins that you should use in your blog to boost SEO, strong your security and know every aspects of your blog . Although creating a good content is one factor but there are many wordpress plugins that perform different actions and add on to your success. So let’s start
Those users who are serious about SEO, Yoast SEO will do the work for them to reach their goals. All they need to do is select a keyword, and the plugin will then optimize your page according to the specified keyword
Yoast offers many popular SEO WordPress plugin functions. It gives you real-time page analysis to optimize your content, images, meta descriptions, titles, and kewords. Yoast also checks the length of your sentences and paragraphs, whether you’re using enough transition words or subheadings, how often you use passive voice, and so on. Yoast tells Google whether or not to index a page or a set of pages too.
Let me summarize these points in bullets:
- Enhance the readability of your article to reduce bounce rate
- Optimize your articles with targetted keywords
- Let Google know who you are and what your site is about
- Improve your on-page SEO with advanced, real-time guidance and advice on keyword usage, linking, and external linking.
- Keep your focus keywords consistent to help rank better on Google.
- Preview how your page would appear in the search engine results page (SERP)
- Crawl your site daily to ensure Google indexes it as quickly as possible.
- Rate your article informing you of any mistakes you might have made so that you can fix them before publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with Google’s latest algorithm changes and adapt your on-page SEO as needed with smartsuggestionss from the Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin is always up-to-date.
- Free Version is available
Premium version=$89/year that comes with extra functions, allowing you to optimize your content up to five keywords, among other benefits.
2. WP Rocket
A website running WordPress can put a lot of strain on a server, which increases the chances that the website will crash and harm your business. To avoid such an unfortunate situation and ensure that all your pages load quickly, you need a caching plugin like WP Rocket.
WP Rocket plugin designed to increases your website speed. Instead of waiting for pages to be saved to cache, WP Rocket turns on desired caching settings, like page cache and gzip compression. The plugin also activates other features, such as CDN support and llazy image loadding, to enhance your site speed.
Features in bullets:
- Browser Catching
- Preloading the cache of pages
- Reducing the number of HTTP requests allows websites to load more quickly.
- Decreasing bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Apply optimal browser caching headers (expires)
- Remove Unused CSS
- Deferred loading of images (LazyLoad)
- WebP compatibility
- Critical Path CSS generation and deferred loading of CSS files
- Database optimization
- WordPress Heartbeat API control
- DNS prefetch
- CDN integration
- Cloudflare integration
- Sucuri integration
- Easy import/export of settings
- Easy roll back to a previous version
Single License =$49/year for one website
Plus License =$99/year for 3 websites
Infinite License =$249/year for unlimited websites
Wordfence Security is a WordPress firewall and security scanner that keeps your site safe from malicious hackers, spam, and other online threats. This Plugin comes with a web application firewall (WAF) called tthread Defence Feed that helps to prevents brute force attacks by ensuring you set stronger passwords and limiting login attempts. It searches for malware and compares code, theme, and plugin files with the records in the WordPress.org repository to verify their integrity and reports changes to you.
Wordfence security scanner provides you with actionable insights into your website’s security status and will alert you to any potential threats, keeping it safe and secure. It also includes login security features that let you activate reCAPTCHA and two-factor authentication for your website.
Features in Bullets.
- Scans your site for vulnerabilities.
- Alerts you by email when new threats are detected.
- Supports advanced login security measures.
- IP addresses may be blocked automatically if suspicious activity is detected.
Premium Plan= $99/Year that comes with extra security features like the real time IP backlist and country blocking option and also support from highly qualified experts.
Akismet can help prevent spam from appearing on your site. Every day, it automatically checks every comment against a global database of spam to block malicious content. With Akismet, you also won’t have to worry about innocent comments being caught by the filter or false positives. You can simply tell Akismet about those and it will get better over time. It also checks your contact form submissions against its global spam database and weed out unnecessary fake information.
Features in Bullets:
- The program automatically checks comments and filters out spam.
- Hidden or misleading links are often revealed in the comment body.
- Akismet tracks the status of each comment, allowing you to see which ones were caught by Akismet and which ones were cleared by a moderator.
- A spam-blocking feature that saves disk space and makes your site run faster.
- Moderators can view a list of comments approved by each user.
Free to use for personal blog
5. Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a plug-in that allows you to create contact forms that make it easy for your users to send messages to your site. The plug-in was developed by Takayuki Miyoshi and lets you create multiple contact forms on the same site; it also integrates Akismet spam filtering and lets you customize the styling and fields that you want to use in the form. The plug-in provides CAPTCHA and Ajax submitting.
Features in bullets:
- Create and manage multiple contact forms
- Easily customize form fields
- Use simple markup to alter mail content
- Add Lots of third-party extensions for additional functionality
- Shortcode offers a way to insert content into pages or posts.
- Akismet spam filtering, Ajax-powered submitting, and CAPTCHA are all features of this plugin.
Free to use
6. Monster Insights
When you’re looking for an easy way to manage your Google Analytics-related web tracking services, Monster Insights can help. You can add, customize, and integrate Google Analytics data with ease so you’ll be able to see how every webpage performs, which online campaigns bring in the most traffic, and which content readers engage with the most. It’s same as Google Analytics
It is a powerful tool to keep track of your traffic stats. With it, you can view stats for your active sessions, conversions, and bounce rates. You’ll also be able to see your total revenue, the products you sell, and how your site is performing when it comes to referrals.
MonsterInsights offers a free plan that includes basic Google Analytics integration, data insights, and user activity metrics.
Features in bullets:
- Demographics and interest reports:
- Anonymize the IPs of visitor
- See the results of how far visitors Scroll down
- Show the insights of multiple links to the same page and show you which links get more clicks
- See sessions of two related sites as a single session
- Google AdSense tracking
- Send you weekly analytics report of your blog you can download it as pdf
Premium plan= $99.50/year that comes with extra features like page and post tracking, Adsense tracking, custom tracking and reports.
7. Pretty Links
Pretty Links is a powerful WordPress plugin that enables you to easily cloak affiliate links on your websiteIt even allows you to easily redirect visitors based on a specific request, including permanent 301 and temporary 302/307 redirects.
Pretty links also helps you to automatically shorten your url for your post and pages.
You can also enable auto-linking feature to automatically add affiliate links for certain keywords
- Create clean, easy-to-remember URLs on your website (301, 302, and 307 redirects only)
- Random-generator or custom URL slugs
- Track the number of clicks
- Easy to understand reports
- View click details including ip address, remote host, browser, operating system, and referring site
- You can pass custom parameters to your scripts when using pretty permalinks, and still have full tracking capability.
- Exclude IP Addresses from Stats
- Cookie-based system to track your activity across clicks
- Create nofollow/noindex links
- Toggle tracking on / off on each link.
- Pretty Link Bookmarklet
- Update redirected links easily to new URLs!
Beginner Plan=$79/year that can be used on 1 site
Marketer Plan: $99/year – that can be used on upto 2 sites
Super Affiliate Plan: $149/year – that can be use on upto 5 sites
We hope you’ve found this article useful. We appreciate you reading and welcome your feedback if you have it.
Read the original article on Crunch Hype