We take thousands of pictures of people, places, and things and most often share them with others. But not every click is perfect and you often need to improve your photos.
If you don’t have the time and resources to run your photos through professional photo editing software, then a free online photo editor would work the best for your everyday photo editing and enhancing needs.
In this post, we are presenting some of the best and free online photo editors. The tools have basic to advanced photo editing and enhancing features as well as some additional useful features.
So go through the details of each tool in the following to see which one suits you best.
Canva Photo Editor is a great tool to add photo filters quickly. Upload or drop your photo to the editor then choose one of more than a dozen beautiful filter effects. Basic editing tool such as adjust color, flipping, and cropping are also included.
- Remix photos in a few simple steps.
- Advanced color adjustment and auto-enhacement features.
- A library of professionally-made customizable templates.
Fotor is a tool to edit your photos and it comes with basic editing features (crop, rotate, adjust color, etc), on top of the ability to add effects such as lomo and vintage to beautify your photos.
You also can create a collage with various templates. Also, you can quickly pick a layout in the right size (e.g. Facebook covers) for use on social media.
- All the basic editing features.
- Create artisitc collage.
- An array of pre-made designs like posters, banners, ads, and social media posts.
Picmonkey provides basic editing of your photos, touch ups, and the ability to create a design for social network use. There is also the feature to create collages. You can upload a photo from your computer, Facebook, Flickr or from cloud storage like Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Customizable filters and photo effects.
- One-click background eraser.
- Smart resizing tool that resizes your photos according to any social media app.
Befunky is an image editing tools with the essentials plus the ability to add filter effects and artsy features like cartoonize, impressionist, pointilism, watercolor, and others. You can also add frames, graphic, overlay, text or textute to enhance your photos.
- Simple and clean editor.
- Variety of advanced features like touch up tool, effects, overlays, and textures.
- Quick guide and tips with each tool to help you use it to its full potential.
Polarr is the ideal photo editor for bloggers, students, and photo professionals alike. Polarr lets you batch export your photos, add a watermark, and work with keyboard shortcuts.
There is also a Polarr Photo Editor available on the Chrome Store, which lets you edit your photos while on the Chrome browser as long as you enable WebGL 2D acceleration on your Chrome.
- Advanced filters and image adjustment features.
- Export saved photos to Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
- Helpful tutorials to guide you through photo ehnacement process.
Editor is a simple tool to edit your photos online. It has common tools for editing such as crop, rotate, adjust color, exposure, and sharpenss. Some filter effect, frames, stickers and texture are also included in this tool to enhance your photos.
- Intuitive interface with all the basic features.
- Add texture, stickers, text, and photo effects.
- Save the edited photos in computer and cloud service or share on social media.
Fotostar provides basic tools for editing photos (crop, resize, rotate) and lets you add stylish photo filters and effects. There are over 50 unique photo effects and 30+ frames you can apply to the photos. When you are done editing you can download photos in any quality range you want.
- An array of color correction tools.
- Add from 50+ photo effects and filters.
- Complete privacy of the edited images.
Photo Editor SDK is a free tool with simple intuitive interface. This tool features over 40 hand-crafted and non-destructive filter effects, image cropping, color setting such as contrast, saturation & brightness as well as two special effects: Radial Blur and Tilt-Shift.
- Customize the UI for enhanced photo editing experience.
- Configurable preset for filters, adjustments, fonts, and crop ratios.
- 40+ hand-crafted filters and effects.
Adobe Spark is a browser-based free photo editor with some of the most useful features for quick photo editing. It is pretty simple to use and anyone without pre-knowledge of photo editing and designing can easily maneuver their way into amazing photos.
Some of its best features include photo animation that allows yo to transform any image into an animated design and bring it to life, animated text effects that make simple text look interesting by adding professional text animations, and creating photo collage using any of the cool templates available.
As for more basic photo editing, you can crop, resize, and add your logo or branding to the images. You can also remove unwanted background and apply a different background from an assortment of templates available in the tool.
- Transform your photos into animated designs.
- Add animated text effects to your images.
- Create stunning photo collage from scratch or using one of the many templates.
Pixlr Editor allows you to edit images with features much like those you can find in Photoshop. The lasso tool, smudge tool, blurring tool, clone stamp, and more are all there. If you’re looking for a Photoshop alternative, this is the best bet for you.
Read the original article on Hongkiat